Re: seq vs random, disk performance when all of the io_u->offset=0

sorry to bump on this, any ideas? Jens? :-]

just to simply again, why is reading/writing offset 0 all the time,
gives a 'higher' response-time than reading 0, 4, 8, 12, 16.. etc ?
physically it shouldn't be possible - any offset movement will lead to
a higher delay..

thanks!