Re: Add extra_buff_count flag

Thank you for the documentation update.

You also mentioned that you saw some kind of a race on io_u->flags
today, do you by any chance know if you were using iodepth_low or
iodepth_batch_complete or libaio engine options.
I think I see an issue when using them and understand why it happens,
but dont have a clean fix yet, will hopefully have one soon. I was
wondering if its the same issue you are seeing.
Basically the issue is we might think the queue is full (because we
cannot allocate any more io_u (they are probably doing async verify)),
but the code assumes that if the queue is full, then there is atleast
one I/O that we can do "io_getevents" on. And that will cause a hang
in the code.

thanks
-radha