Re: Passing argument to both write_bw_log & write_lat_log leads to segfault

On Wed, Nov 19 2008, Erwan Velu wrote:
> Jens Axboe wrote:
>
> [....]
> >Wow, you are handy at finding old bugs that nobody has hit :-). The
> >below should fix it.
> >
> Hehe :p
> >Generally, fio always wants a '=' to assign a value to a parameter. But
> >of course the parser should not crash...
> >
> Ok. It that configuration correct ?
>
> [global]
> bsrange=64k-128k,64k-128k
> direct=1
> ioengine=libaio
> iodepth=64
> zonesize=256m
> zoneskip=2g
>
> [/dev/sdb]
> rw=read
> write_bw_log=read-bw
> write_lat_log=read-lat
>
> [/dev/sdb]
> stonewall
> rw=write
> write_bw_log=write-bw
> write_lat_log=write-lat
>
> If yes, I have a problem because I only have files called : sdb_clat.log
> & sdb_slat.log

They don't accept a parameter. I can rectify that, I guess sometimes
you'd like that (especially for big jobs). The log should contain
entries from both, with a direction field.

Let me double check tonight and make sure it doesn't truncate the log or
anything like that, I don't think I've ever used the log like this. It
should just append.

--
Jens Axboe