Re: package xen for aarch64

On Tue, 18 Oct 2016, Anders Roxell wrote:

> I'm trying to package dpdk for aarch64, but package xen-devel is missing.
> Looking at the xen spec file, it seems the problem is the lack of a
> compatible efi firmware for arm64, is that really the case?

In Fedora, it is just that I haven't got around to adding ARM support, and
as I have no way of testing it, I can't tell whether what is built will
actually work. The current spec file is based around x86 but it should be
possible to adapt it to allow ARM builds - I have experimented with it in
the past.

	Michael Young