Testing F20-TC5 as PV-guest: all good!

Hi everyone,

This is just for letting this list now that, today, both I and Konrad
did some testing of the latest TC of Fedora 20 (TC5
http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/20-TC5/), and it went pretty
well.

What I tested has been, on a F19 x86_64 Dom0:
 - install & boot a x86_64 F20TC5 PV guest
 - install & boot a i386 F20TC5 PV guest
 - install & boot a x86_64 F20TC5 HVM guest

All with successful results! :-)

AFAIUI, Konrad tested at least the two PV cases, but on a F20 Dom0, with
similar results (apart a minor virt-install issue)... So even
better! :-D

The idea was to make sure that the "Xen DomU" release criteria is met:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_20_Final_Release_Criteria#xen-domu

This is the testcase:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Boot_Methods_Xen_Para_Virt

And, again, both me and Konrad updated the testmatrix according to our
findings:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_20_Final_TC5_Install?rd=Test_Results:Current_Installation_Test#General_Tests

So, so far so good... but let's keep our eyes open, so that we can be
sure Xen is properly working on F20, as soon as it will be released.

Regards,
Dario