Re: Peculiar errors with libvirt/virt-manager/xen in F18

On mer, 2013-04-17 at 16:23 +0200, sguazt wrote:
> Hello,

Hi,

> So, I would like to know what is the current status of xen/libvirt
> integration.
> From the xen wiki (http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Fedora_Host_Installation),
> it seems that it is still unsafe to use libvirt with the xl toolstack.
>
> But the last update is on Febraury 2013. So some time is passed.

Well, progress have been made, but I think xend should still be
considered the preferred wa of interacting with libvirt.

> Furthermore, do you know what changes one has to do to a libvirt VM
> configuration XML file that was used to define VM for the xend
> toolstack?

I'm shooting a bit in the dark here, but I'd say it should work without
changing anything? :-O

Thanks and Regards,
Dario