Re: Xen 4.2 in rawhide

On Fri, 2012-10-26 at 00:06 +0100, M A Young wrote:
> Xen has been updated to version 4.2.0 in rawhide. To get this to work Cole
> Robinson has disabled libxl support in libvirt because libvirt doesn't yet
> support the 4.2 updates to libxl.

So, just to be sure I understand this correctly, Fedora rh/18 will have
Xen 4.2 and, if one whats to use it with libvirt, that would happen
through XenD, right?

> There should still be time to get xen
> 4.2 into Fedora 18 if there aren't any problems in rawhide.

Just in case you're interested and have not seen that, as a consequence
of your previous message in this list, George and I started an
investigation about integration issues between Xen >=4.2 and libvirt.

Here's the thread:
 http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/xen/devel/260635

Thanks and Regards,
Dario