Re: Virtualization_Quick_Start on Fedora Wiki

Dario Faggioli wrote:
Hi everyone,

So, this page here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Getting_started_with_virtualization?rd=Virtualization_Quick_Start

Says this, when talking about Xen
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Getting_started_with_virtualization?rd=Virtualization_Quick_Start#Xen):

" Xen

    Fedora can run as a Xen Guest OS, but using Fedora as a Xen Host is
    currently not supported. There is an experimental repo available at
    http://myoung.fedorapeople.org/dom0 "

Which I really think is no longer true! :-P

Is that fine if I update it with some very high level instruction about
how to install the xen packages and links to where more thorough
information can be found?
That would be outstanding, some simple examples would be useful, embedded or linked
Thanks and Regards,
Dario

Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>
  We are not out of the woods yet, but we know the direction and have
taken the first step. The steps are many, but finite in number, and if
we persevere we will reach our destination.  -me, 2010