Re: [Xen-users] provisioning virtual machine

I am using xen hypervisor in fedora 17. I want to use LVM storage for domU.

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 5:12 PM, Joseph Hom <jhom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What Xen are you using? OS? XCP? XenServer?

Also what storage are you using?

From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Arindam Choudhury
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 5:42 AM
To: xen users
Subject: [Xen-users] provisioning virtual machine

Hi,

I am trying to provision virtual machines  to create a virtual machine cluster. If I try to transfer a pre-build virtual machine, its too time consuming and hard on network. So the idea of using bootstrap or kickstart seems better. Can any body point a good tutorial how to do this?

Actually I have a master image and I have to copy it on all the nodes and create virtual machines. Is there any other way to do it?

Regards,
Arindam