xen 4.2 pre build available to test

I have been doing a test build of the current xen unstable tree in preparation for the eventual xen 4.2 release which I would like to use for Fedora 18 if it is ready in time. It is temporarily available at

The build uses the xen fork of qemu and also uses seabios and ipxe bios roms from the relevant Fedora packages rather than let xen pull them in via git. Note it won't work with the current libvirt packages as they are built against xen-4.1 and some library versions have changed in 4.2.

	Michael Young