Can I Run Windows 7 Under Xen With Fedora 16?

I want to use Fedora 16 as a host OS (a "Dom0" OS) so that I can install
several different operating systems as virtualized guests. One of these
will be Windows 7. Are there enough Xen and Fedora bits in place for
Fedora 16 virtualization so that my friend can access Windows 7 as a
virtual machine and not know the difference -- she can access the USB
ports, printer and fax devices, run PhotoShop and and various other
photo editing applications?

I have no recent experience with Fedora virtualization, but I expect to
be able to work with it quite soon. I have installed virtual machines
with older Fedora releases but can't remember exactly what I did. I
apologize if the question is simplistic.

Thanks

Bob Cochran