Re: Current dom0 kernel for F15/16

On Mon, 7 Nov 2011, Robert Brown wrote:

To move beyond Fedora 14 and update to 15/16, I need a more recent kernel as
F15 won't install otherwise. I have read through the list and can't seem to
locate a Fedora 15-supported prerolled kernel or SRPM. Does this exist, and
if so can someone kindly point me to the proper location? Or is the current
preferred approach to compile your own kernel? If this is the suggested
approach, are there any special requirements for this or kernel options to
be enabled/disabled?

For F15 and F16 you can use the latest Fedora kernel for that version. Standard kernels from 3.0 onwards have the core xen patches included, F16 has 3.1 and the latest F15 kernel is 3.0 (rebadged as 2.6.40) and it should get 3.1 (possibly rebadged) shortly.

	Michael Young