Split up xend

Would it make sense to consider splitting xend and xm off into a separate
package? This would allow the installation of Xen without requiring
Python. My understanding is that xl is the way forward and it may be
helpful to support smaller installations.

Here are the Python programs that I found in my Xen packages:

/usr/bin/pygrub
/usr/bin/remus
/usr/bin/xentrace_format
/usr/sbin/xen-bugtool