Testing Xen dom0 for Fedora 15

I was wondering about the progress towards dom0 support in F15. The
feature page [1] hasn't been updated for a while, so I'm not clear on
how close the feature is to completion.

Specifically, I am looking to find out what kind of testing has been
done or is being done for this new feature. As far as I know, the Fedora
QA community is not very aware of xen dom0 support and it isn't a part
of the test cases that we have been running.

If dom0 support is likely to be complete in time for F15, we would
certainly welcome assistance in writing test cases and/or helping out
with the upcoming virtualization test day on 2011-04-14 [2].

Thanks,

Tim

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/XenPvopsDom0
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Fedora_15_test_days