current docs to install xen on f14

Hi all, new to list.

One of my personal laments is that much of the web's content is not
dated.  Because of that I'm having trouble finding which set of
instructions to follow to get xen onto f14_x64.

Done already:

Installed myoung's latest f12.xendom0 which boots and runs in f14
environment but when set to boot xen.gz with modules vmlinuz and
initrmfs system segfaults

 From what I can see on bootup (first time I couldn't make a machine go
*slow* enough ;) xen.gz boots successfully but fails almost immediately
after beginning to load the kernel.

Motherboard has no com ports and the bios' default font size is so large
that whatever error messages scroll away.

System is gigabyte ga-890gpa-ud3h mobo, processor is AMD Phenom(tm) II
X4 B60, ram is 8G high quality memory so I'm disinclined to think it's
hardware problem.

Any suggestions for debugging?  Let me know if anyone needs more
specific information.

Thanks to any and all volunteers!
Mike Wright