Re: another xen build

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010, fcxen user wrote:

> How can we increase the karma? I can add some...

You can vote on xen-4.0.1-5.fc14 at
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/xen-4.0.1-5.fc14
though you may need to be logged in for your vote to count.

> Will this xen-4.0.1-1.fc13.3 work for bridged rather than routed?
> Sorry I am not up on the latest xen stuff still stuck on F8 :(

I use the virtual bridge provided by the libvirt package. I didn't have a
lot of success using a true bridge last time I tried it, but that would
have been with xen 3.x not 4.x.

> If you do get it in, what would that mean for dom0 on F14?
> What would be missing from a usable dom0?

I use the F12 kernel I build on F14 which seems to work (I was following
F12 because that is still on 2.6.32.x which is has the best maintained
dom0 pvops patches at present). It did have trouble with systemd but that
was dropped as the default init for F14.

 	Michael Young