dom0 kernel

I have built a new kernel (kernel-2.6.32.17-157.xendom0.fc12) at
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2387081 or at the
repository which has a new location of
http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/myoung/dom0-kernel/ (which fits in
with new repository layout on fedorapeople.org). The old repository
location will continue to work for now.

Note that the version numbering of this kernel has changed because of
changes related to the Fedora software repository changing from CVS to
git, so it might be more recent that other Fedora 12 kernels. Also this
kernel has more things built as modules - my most recent 4.x versions of
xen will load the modules xen-gntdev xen-evtchn xen-blkback xen-netback
for you which are probably the ones you need, but for other xen builds you
might need to load them by hand (eg with modprobe).

 	Michael Young