Paravirtualization - Fedora-XEN - run windows

Dear Expert

Got any release of Fedora-Xen that can support windows on paravirtualization.

if I wanna to customized the existing feature, what direction should i go, to install to or make windows 32bit be able to run stable on bare Fedora-xen based bare metal machine?

Like kernel, driver over the windows side, any many more, rather than having a enterprise solution

I still newbie, I would like to have expert advice and opinion to make it be possible.

Your faithfully
Guy