Re: Dom0 kernels

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009, Caz Yokoyama wrote:

Have you ever observed garbled xdm screen like the pictures in
http://www.caztech.com/xen/OnFedora11/*.jpg? I installed your binary rpms on
Fedora 11 x86_64. Everything seems fine except for X server. I copied
console log of xen and x server log the in the same directory of pictures.
How do you debug this problem if you have this problem? I am glad to provide
you more information if you want.

Not precisely, but I do get weird X effects which might be essentially the same thing. Have you tried adding nomodeset to the kernel command line? That helps with some X problems, though it is a while since I tried it so I can't remember is it helps in this case.

	Michael Young