Re: [fedora-virt] Re: Re: Dom0 kernels

On Sat, 28 Mar 2009, Jan ONDREJ (SAL) wrote:

Can I ask you to create an yum repository with these packages?
I think scratch builds are cleaned after some days, so moving these files
into another server to an repository may be helpful.

Okay I have created a mini repository at http://fedorapeople.org/~myoung/dom0/ . I haven't done so before because I wasn't sure how much use it will be, since rawhide kernels will in general be more recent than mine so yum won't fetch them, but if koji is going to delete files then it is probably worth it after all.

The repository contains packages from the kernel 2.6.29-1.2.15.fc11 build
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1263156 without the debuginfo packages which would take up too much space. Those are available from koji until it decides to delete them.

	Michael Young