Re: [fedora-virt] Dom0 kernels

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009, Gerd Hoffmann wrote:

Try "pci=nomsi", msi support for xen isn't there yet.  Last week a major
bug in IO-APIC setup has been fixed and the kernels run quite stable on
modern hardware now.  My old, apic-less i386 laptop still doesn't boot
though.

That particular kernel has CONFIG_PCI_MSI turned off at build, and I think the most recent git updates disable it within the kernel. My problem at the moment is that it doesn't seem to see the disks, so it never gets past the initrd. I also sometimes get IRQ related tracebacks.

	Michael Young