Re: Re: Dom0 Xen kernel RPM

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009, Gerd Hoffmann wrote:

Also the network backend doesn't compile right now, so your guests can't
have network connectivity.

I think it does if you pick the right combination of options. I am not at my development box right now, but from what I remember there are some dependencies missing from the configuration options meaning that you can pick combinations of module/non-module configurations that don't build. (I guess I should probably identify these more precisely and report them upstream).

	Michael Young