Re: Shutdown VM when host goes down?

Hi Norman,

Norman NTP schrieb:
I think you can check by xm command there are two options to shutdown
complete xen.

Unfortunately, there is no 'xm' command in F10. Furthermore I like to have this functionality for all VMs in libvirt, e.g. with KVM domains. 'xm' probably don't handle these.

And the most important thing for me is that I don't have to do it manually. Yes, I can write my own init script but hey, this such a common use case that I think Fedora should provide something out of the box, right?

But thanks for your post anyway :-)
fs