New to Xen - Need Help Please!

Hello All:

I am new to Xen and have been having some problems getting it running. I had posted on the xen-users list but they recommended that I direct my questions to this list. So I apologize if this is misdirected. I am just trying to find a solution to the issue I am having. I have read and followed several tutorials and tried different fixes for this issue but have had no luck.

Here is my server setup first:

Dual Core – Dual Processor Xeon 5120

2GB RAM

Virtualization support in bios is enabled

CentOS 5.2

No direct console access, only remote access via SSH2

I have used the tutorial located at http://www.howtoforge.com/centos_5.0_xen

Everything works up until I run virt-install to create the domU. I run virt-install with the –nographics switch and get the following

No console available for domain

Domain installation still in progress.  You can reconnect to the console to complete the installation process.

I then tried to connect to the console using

Xm console 5

And I get:

xenconsole: Could not read tty from store: No such file or directory

I looked at the qemu log in /var/log/xen

And this is what I see

 domid: 5

 qemu: the number of cpus is 1

 *** image /local/domain/0/backend/vbd/5/768 format raw driver

 0x80e7940

 *** image /local/domain/0/backend/vbd/5/5632 format raw driver

 0x80e7940 Watching /local/domain/5/logdirty/next-active

 Could not initialize SDL - exiting

I am however unable to find any information on this error. So basically I am in need of help in getting a domU started and running. Can someone please give me some advice, point me in the right direction etc?

Thanks in advance

Jason