Re: Beginner in Xen

On Nov 5, 2008, at 10:49 PM, Dale Bewley wrote:

If you're lucky, the upstream pv_ops work may be done soon after that
time. That's what I'm crossing my fingers for. :)

I was roughly guessing February on that based on past release schedules. It would be swell if Fedora would at least handle f8 kernel security updates for its Xen users until then (everything else can be moved into domU). I think the solution now is to hope we don't get pwned in the meantime. That's pretty weak.

Say, is there a compatibility matrix between RHEL/Fedora dom0 versions and domU's somewhere? I'm trying to move an f8 DomU to Centos 5.2 Dom0, and not having luck yet. I probably ought to verify it's possible before spending too much time on it.

-Bill

-----
bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx		Cell: 603.252.2606
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/