diskless boot

Hi all,
 following  the fedora-xen instruction, I was able to install XEN and Domain 0 and create an initial ram disk with mkinitrd (which will then mount the real root filesystem located on an hard drive on the same workstation).

I wonder if what follows, is possible.

On a workstation, I would not install anything. Instead I would use etherboot, for instance, to download Xen hypervisor, Domain 0 and an initial ram disk from a server.  Everything would be loaded in memory. The initial ram disk would then mount the real root filesystem, located this time not on the same workstation, but on a different workstation connected to the network.

I have tried building by myself an initial ram disk capable of mounting a real filesystem located on a different workstation but it didn't work. I'm not a fedora or Xen expert, so I hope someone here could help me.

Of course, I assume the NFS server is working.

Thanks,
 Luca