FW: VNC clash with virt-manager installer

Hi All,

I connect to my machine remotely over vnc, if I install a new VM through

Virt-manager, it gives me a flashing screen complaining or TCP errors and

connection refused to the VNC service.   I’m guessing virt manager is clashing

with my remote VNC connection so it cant display the booting os.

Is there a way to get virt-manager to use a different VNC port? Or some other

way to get them to play nicely?

Thanks,

Jack.