Xenner: How to manage domains with virsh?

Hi,

I got xenner to run on Fedora 9. And so far it seems that it is able to run at least some of my paravirtualized guests which I created on Xen/Fedora 8.

Now the problem is how I can manage these domains using virsh? I can start a Xenner domain using "xenner (and bunch of options)". Everything seems to be fine.

But "virsh list" does not show any active domains. So how can add the configuration to virsh so that I can do something like "virsh start mydomain"? Is this possible at all in the current Xenner (using Fedora 9 with all released updates but nothing from updates-testing)?

fs