Upgrading a Xen guest

I hope I am using correct terminology for this question. I'm a home user who is using Xen in a small way, but want to ramp up my usage over time.

I have a Fedora 7 host server. On this computer, I installed two Fedora 8 virtual servers using virt-install. What I can't find the answer to, is how to upgrade these virtual computers from Fedora 8 to Fedora 9 when Fedora 9 is released. On my physical server, I normally create an installation DVD, then boot from that. Anaconda then takes care of appropriately upgrading the system and generally does a very good job of it.

So how will I do the equivalent for a virtual computer? I don't know how to virtually put the virtual DVD in the virtual DVD drive and reboot the virtual computer. I know I've read of ways to upgrade using Yum, which I assume would work, but I'd prefer to upgrade using Anaconda because that seems like a much safer approach. Because my two current virtual computers are not used for much yet, I could start from scratch, but in the future that isn't going to be the way I will want to handle the upgrades.

Thanks for your help. I've read the FedoraProject.org wiki docs, but if there are references I missed, please feel free to point me to them.