How to add a PCI-Card to a DomU?

Hello list!

I know that there is some documentation about how to add a PCI-Card to a DomU using pciback and co. My problem is, that I'm really stuck and don't know where to start.

Normally I create my DomUs with virt-install, following the instructions and later I get a .sxp-Configfile and an Imagefile. Works perfecty.

But how in the world do I now add the PCI-Card to that config.sxp? Do I have to reinstall the DomU to do that? I'm using Fedora 8 with the latest updates.

Thanks in advance,

yours

Franz v. Hahn

      E-Mails jetzt auf Ihrem Handy.