Re: xen-tools and debian on Fedora

Hi Frederick,

   it depends a bit on wether you run a PVM or a HVM, but in latter case I
got very good results with booting from the mini.iso:
http://<repo>/debian/dists/etch/main/installer-i386/current/images/netboot/mini.iso

my domain.cfg:

kernel = "/usr/lib/xen/boot/hvmloader"
builder='hvm'
device_model = '/usr/lib/xen/bin/qemu-dm'
memory = 512
name = "vm1"
vcpus=1
pae=0
acpi=0
apic=0
cpus = ""
vif = [ 'type=ioemu, mac=aa:00:bb:cc:00:d4, bridge=192.168.1.2' ]
disk = [ 'file:/var/lib/xen/vm1-hda.img,ioemu:hda,w', 'file:/var/lib/xen/debian- 4.0r1-installer-gtk-netboot-mini.iso,hdc:cdrom,r' ]
>on_reboot   = 'destroy'
on_crash    = 'destroy'
boot='d'
sdl=0