Re: add 2 lvm to guest with virt-manager

Augusto Castelan Carlson wrote:
Hi!

Then you shut the VM down, edit the config file
for the VM to add the second logical volume as xvdb, start the VM back
up and fdisk/partition/format and create your logical volumes as you
would normally.

Only to be sure, this config file is the one placed in
/var/lib/xend/domains/.../config.sxp?

someone else needs to verify that :) I've only been working on RHEL 5. I know there were changes somewhere in the Fedora line, but I'm not familiar with them.
Regards,

Augusto
Mark
begin:vcard