Ignore problem with hypervisor not running

Yesterday I sent a message that the hypervisor wasn't running on my system.  It is; I just get errors when I run "virsh list" without being root.  Sorry.

[kizoku@natsumi ~]$ virsh list
libvir: Xen Daemon error : internal error failed to connect to xend
libvir: Xen Daemon error : got unknown HTTP error code 0
 Id Name                 State
  0 Domain-0             running

[kizoku@natsumi ~]$ sudo virsh list
Password:
 Id Name                 State
  0 Domain-0             running

--
Jack Smith

English doesn't borrow from other languages -- English follows other languages down dark alleys and takes what it wants.