Re: Fedora's Xen Compared to XenExpress

If you're thinking of using Fedora Xen in production, my advice is to use RHEL or CentOS instead. Maybe things have gotten better, but in the FC5 and FC6 days, I was burned many times by "upgrading" only to find that the new xen had a bug with the new kernel, and that there was no good way to roll back upgrades to Xen, just the kernel. It may be that you need features not available in RHEL or CentOS, but I didn't, and I've been a much happier camper on something where I don't have to fear updates quite as much.