ANNOUNCE: virt-top 0.3.2.5 released

I'm pleased to announce a new release of virt-top, which is a utility like 'top' that works for virtual machines. Many keys and command line options are the same as for ordinary top.

Thanks to all the people who have been playing with it and sending me feedback.

This version adds block device and network statistics (if supported by the hypervisor and libvirt). This version also fixes a bug where it would fail silently if unable to contact the hypervisor.

Main page:
  http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top/

Source and binaries for several architectures available from:
  http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top/download.html

If you have Fedora 7, this will probably work:
  yum --enablerepo=development install virt-top

Rich.