Re: No adsl in dom0 - Fedora 7

Ronald Warsow wrote:
Arik Raffael Funke wrote:
I am having problems establishing an adsl connection in dom0 (but ONLY in dom0, without xen everything is ok). Following is my setup/situation:
...snipp...
Can anybody tell me why adsl does not work in the fedora 7 dom0? It used to work just fine with fedora 6. How do I get it to work?

did you try on the command line:

pppoe -I eth0 -A

to test, if you can see your Access Concentrator ?

(assuming your network device is eth0 *and* up)

I now did. It just says:

pppoe: Timeout waiting for PADO packets

Any other ideas that might help me diagnose the problem?

- Arik