No graphical console for HVM guests in F7?

Hi,

I recently migrated my Xen guests to a new host running F7 (64 bit), the old one was FC6 (64 bit). After this migration, I do not have a graphical console for my hvm guests when I double click a vm in virt-manager. This worked in FC6 and it still works for pv guests.

The only exception is my 32 bit (hvm) Fedora 7 guest which I created at the new host so it uses the new config system. This hvm guest is the only one which has a graphical console.

I guess my problem is related to the Xen update from 3.0.3 -> 3.1 but I don't know how to enable graphical consoles...

Thank you very much.
fs