Re: 64bit Hypervisor on 32bit OS

thewird wrote:
I've been reading about how to make Xen show more then
16GB of ram and still support 32bit but so far all my
attempts have not worked. FC7 was supposed to be able
to run 32bit guests on its 64bit OS but because of a
feature freeze, this was not possible even though it
still says you can do it in the release notes which I
find ridiculous.

Are you sure? FC7 runs 32 bit fullvirt guests fine for me (on 64 bit hardware/hypervisor). I didn't yet try to run a 32 bit paravirt guest though.

Rich.