FC6 guest save/restore: serious clock drift...

Hi folks,

I had a FC6 guest which was doing a kernel build while running on a F7
system. Due to a power outage and waning UPS battery capacity, I saved
the FC6 image. Once power was restored a few hours later, I restored the
FC6 guest, and observed it picked up in its build right were it left
off. Cool, I thought - until the build crashed because the FC6 guest's
clock was almost 24 hours in the past when compared to the correct time
on the F7 system it was hosted on.

Has anyone else observed this guest clock drift behavior with save/restore?

TIA,

Mike