Making Xen Guest Console Bigger

I'm brand new to using Xen. I've just successfully installed Fedora 7 as a guest system named F7guest with 618 Mb of memory and approximately 35 Gb of disk space. How do I make the console bigger so that I can actually work on applications? The default console is way too small -- the whole desktop window is about 6X6 inches. I need the actual desktop and application windows to fill my 19" monitor and be resizeable for them to be any good to me.

Thanks

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA