Re: Xen and para-virtualisation

Sadique Puthen wrote:
LIMOGE wrote:
Saclay ce 24 avril 2007

Dear All

I need (halas) to run a Windows on my fedora powered workstation. Can anybody tell me if the Xen para-virtualisation tool can really host Windows,

No.
and what are the adaptations to be done to get a working one on a machine which doesn't has the Intel VT technology ?

Request microsoft to opensource windows code so that we can modify it to work as a paravirtualised guest.

In the mean time, you can use qemu to run M$.

   Many thanks for your kind informations.
                                                   Y. Limoge