Re: Xen on x86_64

xen-libs was already installed. I think the issue may be on the x86_64 machine only. Yum seems to have messed something up. It installed xen-libs but i couldnt find them. :-(

Anyways I did a clean Fedora Core 6 install on an i386 and everything was installed and worked correctly.

thanks

On 4/20/07, Chris Lalancette <clalance@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Prabhakar Chaganti wrote:
> Aha. I installed xen-devel but didnt try xen-libs. Will try that when I
> get home today.This must be a recent change? I had Xen working on this
> same machine with the 2911 version and didnt have this issue.
>

> thanks
> -prabhakar

No, not a recent change; it's been like this for quite a while (IIRC, FC-5
didn't have this split, but FC-6 has had this split since it was released).

Chris Lalancette