Re: Centos Hangs before login prompt, and udev fails.

 Hello:

 It seems

 - scrub another possible error message from dmraid output
  * Mon Feb 13 2006 Bill Nottingham <notting(at)redhat.com> 8.28-1
     - kill nash-hotplug before starting udev (<pjones(at)redhat.com>)

It appears you need to kill nash-hotplug before you start udev, but I think the kill is failing and the something is screwing up nash-hotplug to consume a lot of cpu. So how do I kill nash-hotplug before starting udev?

Thanks.