switching virtual terminals when viewing serial console

Is it possible to switch virtual terminals when viewing a Xen console?

For instance, I'm using virt-manager to install a guest OS of Fedora rawhide. During the install, it would be helpful if I could see the other virtual terminals, like when I press ALT-F2 during a bare-metal text-based install (or CTRL-ALT-F2 during a graphical install).

--
Adam Monsen