Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 01:23:17 +1100
From: Phil Rhoades <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Using a FC6 Guest as Internet gateway, proxy etc
To: fedora-xen@xxxxxxxxxx

People,

Now that I can create FC6 Guests running on FC6 quite happily I am
thinking of using a very stripped down, minimal Guest as the Internet
gateway, proxy etc for the host machine such that the Guest has the real
IP address and the host machine is using a typical private IP address eg
192.168.0.10 - is anyone else doing this successfully?

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

Pricom Pty Limited  (ACN 003 252 275  ABN 91 003 252 275)
GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW      2001
Australia
Fax:     +61:(0)2-8221-9599