FC6 Xen stability?

Can anybody offer their experience running a production FC6/Xen environment?

I'm looking for big uptimes for a mix of FC5/FC6 paravirtualized guests.

I'm currently running FC5 as the host using the non-PAE 2133 kernel. I had issues (random lockups and network failures after 2-3 days) with the next 3-4 kernels that shipped after 2133 so I got off the upgrade treadmill but as a result I'm pretty far behind.

I'd like to get current and switch to PAE but I'm really not looking forward to more problems so I'm wondering about the stability of current FC6? In particular if you have a favorite kernel/Xen version that's produced high uptimes I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks,
--Tony