Re: 4gb seg fixup, process on FC6 domU

Hi,

On 12/20/06, Asrai khn <asraikhn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So the solution

echo "hwcap 0 nosegneg" > /etc/ld.conf.so.d/nosegneg.conf

work for us.

don't forget the ldconfig. people searching the list archive might
wonder why it doesn't work for them because they just follow this mail
here...

> NB, even with this change you'll see the 4gb fixup messages if you run any
> mono processes - eg beagle or tomboy - this is a bug in the Mono VM for
> which there isn't any fix yet.

We don't use mono process beagle or tomboy.

I also had this annoying problem but also on Domain 0. When reading
the "fine print" I saw the hint on mono causing theses things.

removed beagle and everything works fine.

thanks,
Henning