Re: What's the Pre-requisites for virt-manager

Dan,
Yes, it should be pretty straightforward for you to remove the DBus bits
completely - just remove the src/virtManager/remote.py file, and any referneces
to DBus in srv/virt-manager.py.in
I checked the codes in create.py, seems if we delete DBus/HAL, we will can't list cdrom volumes when user selects "New Virtual Machine...". I think it's a big issue if not support CD install for guest Domain,

And seems there is an applet named gnome-nv-applet, but I didn't find any infor from our virt-manager website, should we list it in this webpage? and seems this applet is also using DBus to access virt-manager, so if I delete
DBus/HAL, seems this applet can't work eigher.

I know you are expert for this tool.Could you give any good idea for that? especially for CD install....

Thanks,
Henry