Looking for bug # : listen() sometimes no longer listening..

Before I add a possibly duplicate bug report, I wanted to find out if this is familiar to anyone. I searched for it, in bugzilla.

In a XenU I've noticed that programs listening on a socket sometimes go into a state where they no longer accept connections. Restarting the server fixes the problem.

I didn't notice the problem back in kernel-xenU-2.6.17-1.2145_FC5 , but have seen it with more recent kernels.

If anyone has a bug number handy, that would be helpful -- otherwise I'll try to file this.

 Please help us tell the Canadian Parliament to protect our property
 rights as owners of Information Technology. Sign the petition!
 http://www.digital-copyright.ca/petition/ict/

  manufacturers, can pry my camcorder, computer, home theatre, or
  portable media player from my cold dead hands!"