Re: Xen/libVirt GUI app: "Virtual Machine Manager"

Daniel Veillard wrote:

Very latest Xen hypervisor, you must use libvirt-0.1.1

hmm, I'll swear I had seen the update to libvirt 0.1.1 get installed when I installed from the berrange repo, I didn't read the 0.1.0 when I pasted it above :-(

and preferably a very recent xen too > 3.0.2-6

I'm on the latest that rawhide offers me

  I don't think it's selinux related, but an ABI breakage at the Xen
hypervisor level. Update xen and libvirt.

strange, a reboot with enforcing=0 did allow it to run, and I was seeing the avc errors from xend receiving packets.

my yum isn't happy at the moment, caught between mirror updates I think, checksums don't match, let me try a cleanall/makecache and see if anything newer show up for me, I've noticed xen kernels haven't been pushed for the last couple of kernel builds ...

--

Fedora-xen@xxxxxxxxxx